How to not eat like a retard summarized
Well I’ve done all the food groups and it’s time to summarize everything for you fat, lazy fucks…
Here are all the posts:
Some summary points:
1. Eat a lot of fat, mostly saturated fats and monounsaturated fats. Eat small amounts of polyunsaturated fats, trying to balance omega-3’s and omega-6’s as close as possible. Do not cook with unsaturated fats, as they cause oxidation, which causes cancer and heart disease, which kills about 50% of Americans. Good sources of saturated is butter, animal fats, and coconut oil. A good source of monounsaturated is olive oil. Take fish oil pills only if you’re not eating fats from fish or grass-fed beef.
2. Eat moderate amounts of protein, mainly from animal sources. Eat more if you’re trying to gain muscle mass.
3. Avoid a lot of carbs unless trying to gain weight, try to keep it under 100g if trying to lose weight, keep it at 100g if trying to maintain, and eat even more if trying to gain muscle mass.
4. Avoid grains, legumes, and processed foods. Good sources of carbs then are starchy vegetables like potatoes, sweet potatoes, and carrots.
5. Eat nuts and fruits in small quantities; avoid the most sugary fruits unless post-workout for the insulin spike.
6. For fat burning exercise, do short bursts of very fast sprints, also called high intensity interval training, and/or walking/hiking. For muscle gaining exercise, do resistance training with compound exercises.
7. Although I already said not to eat legumes, avoid soy like the plague.
8. Try to keep your fats 2/3-3/4 of your calories and protein as much of the rest as possible. If doing exercise, and you should be, keep your fats and protein at that ratio and then add some carbs on top of it, but not excessively.
9. If you can tolerate dairy go ahead and eat it.
10. No soda, candy, cake, or any of that unhealthy shit. Ever.
11. If you want a boost for your fat loss, try ECA stacking or Clenbuterol.
12. Eat as many low-calorie vegetables as you want.
13. Eat organ meats, especially liver, heart, and brain, as they are very nutrient dense
Well that’s it, steps to success in a healthy, lean life. You’d have to be an idiot to read this and continue with your self-destructive fatty ways…